- IAPDA has been involved for two decades in the development of the consumer debt relief industry – and will continue to be involved in the exciting future of consumer debt relief.
- IAPDA provides the industry’s leading debt settlement training and certification program. In business since 2000, we’ve become the training gold standard for consumer debt relief professionals. To be trained and certified by IAPDA tells everyone that you are a Certified Debt Specialist ready to help consumers who need it.
- We see that the entire debt relief industry has evolved into to an industry which is totally consumer and solutions focused. We have developed a complete debt relief education. With training and certification IAPDA certified consultants are now able to professionally advise their consumer clients on all the debt relief options available to them for solving overwhelming debt problems.
- We’re unique because we focus on individuals. We work with the industry’s leading debt relief companies training and certifying their consultants. We also help entrepreneurs become trained and certified so they can start a new consumer debt relief business.
- IAPDA certification numbers have grown rapidly and steadily since formation in 2000 to over 10.000 individuals IAPDA trained and certified, demonstrating the debt relief industry’s recognition and endorsement of the IAPDA training and certification program.
IAPDA is a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC). This company has demonstrated the required business practices and standards required by the AFCC to display the AFCC seal. To find out more about AFCC, please e-mail us at email@example.com .
Awards and Accolades
- AFCC Industry Alliance Member
IAPDA Certification is an Industry Alliance Member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and agrees to its code of conduct and demonstrates the required business practices and standards required by the AFCC to display the AFCC seal. If you believe that IAPDA Certification is not complying with this, or any other aspect of our Code of Conduct, please let us know by visiting our Complaints page. The AFCC does not accredit Industry Alliance Members and cannot vouch for the quality of their services.