Since our founding in 2009, FORTH (formerly DebtPayPro and Debt Pay Gateway) has been serving debt relief service providers with robust solutions that include CRM, marketing automation, payment processing and dedicated account management offerings.
With a focus on security, compliance and reliability, Forth has fostered trusted relationships with thousands of companies in the debt relief space — along with hundreds of thousands of their consumers.
Forth CRM provides end-to-end cloud-based solutions
provides end-to-end cloud-based solutions that securely integrate data, tools and functionality to create a seamless experience for your teams and for your consumers.
FEATURES of the Forth CRM include:
- Manage the entire lifecycle of your customers. Nurture relationships, build pipelines and close deals — all in one powerful, integrated platform. Optimize performance and eliminate friction so your team can focus on what they do best: selling.
- Deliver campaigns that make an impact Combine SMS, email and direct mail marketing to build a stronger connection with your audience. Forth’s intuitive marketing suite enables personalized and compliant communication powered by data to attract, track and convert.
- Process payments in one powerful platform Collect smarter and get paid faster with the Forth CRM. A host of industry-leading integrations and robust tracking and reporting features help your teams service accounts with ease.
- Developer Tools:
- Build powerful experiences with Forth Leverage Forth’s developer tools to provide a stable and scalable foundation to build your own apps, software and rich client experiences powered by your data. Our APIs are well documented and built with industry-leading data compliance and software security certifications.
- Connect your favorite tools to Forth With our extensive list of industry-leading integrations, it’s easy to sync your software to the Forth CRM to access your data, make smarter decisions and save time.
is a transaction management and accounting platform that offers dedicated accounts and a creditor portal that is native to Forth and works seamlessly with the Forth CRM. Referring your consumers to Forth Pay to manage their dedicated account ensures not only that they will receive the highest level of service, but that your team will have access to all of the tools that you need to guide your clients on their path to financial wellness, with no need to maintain an outside integration.
Forth Pay Offerings include:
- Dedicated Accounts
- Dedicated Accounts are an essential component of the debt settlement process that facilitates consumer deposits and makes disbursements on their behalf. The transactions we manage are regulated by specific banking rules and compliance standards set forth by the Federal Trade Commission’s Telemarketing Sales Rule. Our services are focused on respecting the rights of consumers involved in debt settlement programs; in this role, we are committed to protocols and procedures that are compliance-driven, secure and transparent.
- Creditor Portal
- Forth Pay’s Creditor Portal facilitates easy retrieval of payment data for creditors that we send payments to via a single ACH deposit. Using our secure creditor portal, a representative of the creditor with appropriate login credentials can login and pull daily files.
The creditor portal is available 24×7, 365 days a year and the user can pull future payments for planning and view historical data for auditing and accounting purposes.
Awards and Accolades
- AFCC Industry Alliance Member
Forth, Inc. is an Industry Alliance Member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and agrees to its code of conduct and demonstrates the required business practices and standards required by the AFCC to display the AFCC seal. If you believe that Forth, Inc. is not complying with this, or any other aspect of our Code of Conduct, please let us know by visiting our Complaints page. The AFCC does not accredit Industry Alliance Members and cannot vouch for the quality of their services.