The IAPDA was formed in the year 2000 to provide the Consumer Debt Relief industry with a fully online training and certification program for individuals providing debt relief services to consumer clients. Since 2000 the IAPDA certification training program has provided over 10,000 individuals and companies of all sizes the necessary industry orientation, training and certifications needed for company sales and customer service staff. IAPDA Certification is America’s leading debt settlement training and certification program. We lead the industry and are the training gold standard for consumer debt relief professionals.
- IAPDA has been involved for two decades in the development of the consumer debt relief industry – and will continue to be involved in the exciting future of consumer debt relief.
- IAPDA provides the industry’s leading debt settlement training and certification program. In business since 2000, we’ve become the training gold standard for consumer debt relief professionals. To be trained and certified by IAPDA tells everyone that you are a Certified Debt Specialist ready to help consumers who need it.
- We see that the entire debt relief industry has evolved into to an industry which is totally consumer and solutions focused. We have developed a complete debt relief education. With training and certification IAPDA certified consultants are now able to professionally advise their consumer clients on all the debt relief options available to them for solving overwhelming debt problems.
- We’re unique because we focus on individuals. We work with the industry’s leading debt relief companies training and certifying their consultants. We also help entrepreneurs become trained and certified so they can start a new consumer debt relief business.
- IAPDA certification numbers have grown rapidly and steadily since formation in 2000 to over 10.000 individuals IAPDA trained and certified, demonstrating the debt relief industry’s recognition and endorsement of the IAPDA training and certification program.