Council Law Group (CLG) attorneys and staff have made it their professional mission to help clients find real, practical and attainable solutions to their financial hardships. CLG’s debt relief service features the unique ability to negotiate directly with large creditors who will only negotiate with law firms making them a distinguished solution for debt resolution clients nationwide.
We recently created the CLG Plus plan to meet the growing demand for a one-stop nationwide legal solution that serves individuals actively enrolled in a debt settlement program. From Day 1, our attorneys are part of your program, which helps ensure that we are best prepared to serve you throughout your journey to financial independence. We quickly become experts on the intricacies of your case, the status of your account, and develop and guide the comprehensive strategies and legal defenses for dealing with your creditors and debt collectors. The CLG Plus plan is tactically built around three crucial pillars of value.
Our 3 Pillars of Client Value
1) In-Person Court Representation at No Additional Fee
- Actively defend you in court against any lawsuit that may be brought against you by collection companies or aggressive creditors.
- Assertively litigate on your behalf all claims against a creditor for any improper conduct violations while you are enrolled in your debt settlement program.
2) Fair Debt Collection Protection from Day 1 of Your Enrollment
- Ensure you stay informed and educated about the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and other laws in place to protect you from illegal/improper creditor conduct.
- Help you identify improper creditor violations against you and gather necessary/appropriate documentation when a FDCPA violation has occurred.
3) Increased Debt Negotiation Power
- Work in tandem with your existing debt settlement company to bridge the gap with the large creditors who work only with law firms, not debt settlement companies.
- Obtain money damages, debt reduction, and debt forgiveness for you by filing claims against your creditors for improper conduct violations.