Uneeka Jay is the President of Rewrite 365. Rewrite 365 is a training and performance improvement firm that works with clients to define, achieve, and sustain breakthrough results. The firm works with organizations in the areas of leadership development, strategy, and culture. Uneeka is also the founder of the LeadHer Academy, a program designed to provide the necessary skills to women who desire to move into a leadership position or women who are in a leadership position that wishes to fine-tune their skills.
Uneeka has over 25 years of training, quality, and customer retention experience and over a decade of senior executive leadership in corporations with annual revenues of up to half a billion dollars.
Ms. Jay is a highly sought-after keynote and workshop leader. Not only are her talks inspirational and motivational but also, they are transformational, powerfully practical, and refreshingly relevant.
Some companies that have worked with Uneeka:
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society for Training and Development
- Animas Corp. (a J&J Company)
- Career Wardrobe
- Columbus Urban League
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Minority Supplier Development Council
- National Debt Relief
- Nationwide Insurance
- Pfizer Inc.
- The American Association of Women in Community Colleges
- The American College of Financial Services
- The Enterprise Center
- The University of Pennsylvania