Delivering Results For Clients
Ms. Freedman’s business impact includes:
- Developing the human capital strategy for a number of leading organizations.
- Leading numerous workforce transformation projects for a variety of industries including life sciences, financial services, technology and consumer products,.
- Designing and developing the performance management process and supporting tools//training for a health care organization, a global technology company, global financial services organization and a large government contractor.
- Designing the succession planning process and supporting talent review processes and manager tools and training for a number of large global organizations.
- Providing consulting support in the area of D&I including facilitating leadership workshops, the audit of talent programs and developing recommendations and roadmap for enhancing D&I and incorporating an inclusive lens for talent programs such as talent acquisition, performance management, succession and development.
- Designing, developing and delivering a number of manager and leadership development programs.
- Developing competency models, career management strategies, career paths and associated tools.
- Leading the change management and communication workstream for several large complex transformation programs for global organizations.
Ms. Freedman has spent over 25 years working on talent strategies and initiatives across a number of industries. She focuses on talent management strategy and process execution.
Ms. Freedman has extensive knowledge in the areas of inclusion and diversity, career management, succession planning, performance management, competencies, employee experience, change management, learning and leadership development. She brings a practical approach to designing, developing and implementing value-added solutions that deliver business impact.
Prior to Korn Ferry, Elise also held a number of senior roles at Willis Towers Watson, Accenture, and Novations where she developed a broad base of talent management, change management, human resources and project management skills and expertise. Elise frequently speaks and writes on a broad array of talent management topics and is certified in a number of assessments and programs.
Academic and Professional background
Elise holds a Master of Business with a concentration in Management and Marketing from George Mason University and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Tulane University